Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vintage Chandelier Cuff Bracelet





Chandelier earring piece
After making the vintage malachite bracelet over the holidays I had been itching to do another chunky and bold bracelet so I headed to my favourite bead stores yesterday along Queen West which was filled with people soaking up the sun (Spring is definitely around the corner). I picked out a pretty metal piece meant for making chandelier earrings and used eight of them together to create the main structure for my new bracelet.



I didn't end up needing a whole lot of other pieces for detailing, mostly a handful of jump rings (and what a handful it was!) As a final touch I tediously attached a piece of chain along the outer edges to give the bracelet a more clean and finished edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment